MassHire offers the following services to employers in search of candidates to fill their staffing needs.
Appointment only job Interviews with the employer take place at the career center. Our Business Services team recruits and vets the job candidates and schedules an appointment for each candidate to be interviewed by the employer the day of the Specialized Recruitment. To schedule a Specialized Recruitment contact Neila at 508-862-6134 or email@example.com.
Industry Specific Specialized Recruitments
Appointment only job Interviews with several employers in the same industry take place at the career center. Job Candidates are recruited and vetted for job openings with the participating employers. Interview appointments are scheduled with each employer during the Recruitment. Employers wishing to be invited to participate in our upcoming Industry Specific Specialized Recruitments should fill out the form below or contact Neila at 508-862-6134.
- JOB POSTINGS: Post your job opening with us at no charge
- JOB MATCHING: Receive assistance in finding the right candidate to meet your needs
- PRE-SCREENING: We can pre-screen the candidates to narrow the selection down
- ON-SITE INTERVIEWS: Save time and money by interviewing multiple job candidates at one time in one place at no charge. Use one of the career center’s interview rooms at no charge to hold your own hiring event
- INDUSTRY BRIEFINGS: Join with others in your industry to present to a local audience of job seekers, the most current information on your industry, i.e. labor requirements, growth opportunities, salary ranges, education/certification needed for positions, etc.
- INFORMATION SESSIONS: Present information about your company and the job opportunities offered, along with other pertinent information to a local audience
- INDUSTRY JOB FAIRS: Participate in a job fair at our Career Center, where all exhibitors are from the same industry. There is a minimal charge to participate
- JOB EXPO: Participate in a MassHire Job Expo usually held annually in March. There is a charge to participate
SELF ASSISTED SERVICES Using your computer, you can:
- Enter your job order on to Job Quest for Employers, which reaches Massachusetts job seekers
- Access Labor Market Information and/or Information on Unemployment Insurance
ON THE JOB TRAINING
The OJT Program assists employers with the cost of hiring and training a new employee. It is funded through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The OJT program enables employers to hire new employees and train them at their place of business while being reimbursed a percentage of the new employee’s wages during training.
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYERS:
- Reducing the cost of hiring and training
- Providing pre-screened applicants for a position-the employer decides who to hire
- Reimbursing the employer a percentage of the wages during the pre-agreed training period
HIRING PREPARATION SERVICES
Market standards are the key to remaining competitive in a given job market. But, how do you discover current trends that affect your competitiveness?
MassHire PROVIDES EMPLOYERS ACCESS TO:
- The most current labor market information, including wage and salary data, regional job vacancy information and employment outlook
- Provides information on training facilities and programs, along with funding resources available to assist you in training your workforce
- Access to the internet via our Resource Room for employers who do not have access to the internet to search our job candidate pools online
COMPUTATIVE MATCHING OF SKILLS.
This state-of-the-art program can assist you in identifying your current employees or job candidates:
- Vocational Aptitudes
- Learning Style
- Work Attitudes
Schedule your Onsite Interview (Recruitment). Save time, money and energy by interviewing multiple job candidates at one time in one place. We do the preparation and you just show up on interview day!
YOUR BUSINESS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WILL:
- Search our database for qualified candidates
- Prescreen for a match
- Send out invitations
- Room set -up
Advertising to the general public is the responsibility of the employer.
To schedule, an onsite interview contact Cathie at (508) 862-6128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org