MassHire offers the following services to employers in search of candidates to fill their staffing needs.
Appointment only job interviews with the employer take place at the career center. Our Business Services team recruits and vets the job candidates and schedules an appointment for each candidate to be interviewed by the employer the day of the Specialized Recruitment. To schedule a Specialized Recruitment contact Cathie LeBlanc at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathie at 508.862.6128.
Industry-Specific Specialized Recruitments
Appointment only job interviews with several employers in the same industry take place at the career center. Job Candidates are recruited and vetted for job openings with the participating employers. Interview appointments are scheduled with each employer during the Recruitment. Employers wishing to be invited to participate in our upcoming Industry Specific Specialized Recruitments should fill out the form below or contact Cathie LeBlanc at 508.862.6128.
- JOB POSTINGS: Post your job opening with us at no charge
- JOB MATCHING: Receive assistance in finding the right candidate to meet your needs
- PRE-SCREENING: We can pre-screen the candidates to narrow the selection down
- ON-SITE INTERVIEWS: Save time and money by interviewing multiple job candidates at one time in one place at no charge. Use one of the career center’s interview rooms at no charge to hold your own hiring event
- INDUSTRY BRIEFINGS: Join with others in your industry to present to a local audience of job seekers, the most current information on your industry, i.e. labor requirements, growth opportunities, salary ranges, education/certification needed for positions, etc.
- INFORMATION SESSIONS: Present information about your company and the job opportunities offered, along with other pertinent information to a local audience
- INDUSTRY JOB FAIRS: Participate in a job fair at our Career Center, where all exhibitors are from the same industry. There is a minimal charge to participate
- JOB EXPO: Participate in a MassHire Job Expo usually held annually in March. There is a charge to participate
SELF ASSISTED SERVICES Using your computer, you can:
- Enter your job order on to Job Quest for Employers, which reaches Massachusetts job seekers
- Access Labor Market Information and/or Information on Unemployment Insurance